Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The good, the bad, the ugly, the awesome...

Posted by   + Show Post
What are some of your thoughts on homeschooling? What do you like, dislike, love, hate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I love almost everything.  I just love teaching.  I can't really think of anything I dislike about homeschooling.  The only thing I really hate is housework and clutter.  After a fun school day my house can sometimes look like a cycloon hit it.  LOL  

sheila5745
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Love not shoveling the drive..

Dislike she is special needs and the hard days we have. I guess everyone has their hard times. But since the holidays, we have really had our share!!

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I like not getting out in the cold mornings in the winter.

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

what i dont like about homeschool is moms and dads who think their kids have to keep up with the other homeschoolers in learning!(and ive seen a lot of them)  just because your friends child is reading and same age doesnt mean your child should be reading!! wait till the child is ready! your journey through homeschooling will be much better !

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:49 AM

what i dont like about homeschooling is parents who let their kids run wild and cause problems with other kids! come on moms and dads kids need discipline! they need to hear the word NO!

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM

what i dont like about homeschooling is snobby parents!hahahaha parents that think their kids are better cuz they have the right clothing or right curriculum, or better car or the latest gadet or they have both a dad and mom in the family!!!

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

what i do like about homeschooling is i get to teach my very own kids what i want them to learn! do it my way!! not anyone elses!!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I love that we can be flexible

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

the baby is sick, so we are just vegging out today, and that's okay!

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

i love the freedom it gives us! to choose what we want to use, where we want to homeschool, when, how, what, why!hahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)