Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - tuesday

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM
  • 24 Replies
What are todays plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Finish laundry
school
watercolor painting
check inventory, mail packages
get meat out of freezer
make dinner
work on knitting my ipad case!
play with tge kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
And start the tea party planning and "invitations"!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Well, we were going to go to a geology class at the park, but it is so cold. Idk now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM
School-math working on Area rectangle and square they go around the house finding objects that are rectangles and square and measure them. Science we are learning mineral and rock. Language Arts working on subject and predicate. Reading book of choice but we are working on oral bookreport part. Social Studies we are working on the Martin Luther King JR since yesterday we worked the Inauguration with Obama and history of inauguration. Writing we are working topic sentences. for the prechool we are working on color white oval for the shape 2 for.the number U for the letter does have any projects for the letter u. We are going to make a white cake of the color and two oval egg for shape and number then cover a oval white picture. Then go around the to see if we can find any. Then for the number two we are going to color two dora for the girl and for the boy two Diego on a white sheet of paper.
LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I have clinicals at a drug rehab facility. Blah. When I get out at 5 we will start our school day, lol. And I wil finish 10 chapters of mental health, and study for 6 tests I'm taking tomorrow. Woohoo!
BramblePatch
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Lessons

Dust and polish the wood furniture

Laundry

Figure out how to dispute 4 mistakes on my credit report. I called the company who put them there and they were nasty and rude and its really affecting my scores since I only have 4 true accounts and they are all positive.

Maybe take the kids skating. Its 50/50.

Clean the bunny cages
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MybabyKisses
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Today is hubby's off day which means I have the van (he normally takes it to work since his truck is broke down) so I want to take the kids to the park since we are having springtime in Texas right now :) however we will do some schoolwork first once the baby goes down for his nap. I also need to do a load or two of laundry.
oredeb
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

get dh offf to work

clean house

feed the animal

finish up our taxes

need to teach at the coop today

i also have a little girl im teaching on tuesdays

ohhh i need to go to grocery store!

oredeb
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

hi bramble, we had some mistakes also on a credit report so we joined the equal fax site and i took care of them with no problems there, i was surpized how easy it was!

ohhh cleaning the bunny cages!! i always liked that, get some nice stufff for the garden!!hahahaa

Quoting BramblePatch:

Lessons

Dust and polish the wood furniture

Laundry

Figure out how to dispute 4 mistakes on my credit report. I called the company who put them there and they were nasty and rude and its really affecting my scores since I only have 4 true accounts and they are all positive.

Maybe take the kids skating. Its 50/50.

Clean the bunny cages

oredeb
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM

fun!! we've started on geology also!

Quoting mem82:

Well, we were going to go to a geology class at the park, but it is so cold. Idk now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)