Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New here!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi, my name is Ashley, I'm 23 and a sahm to my little man Benji, he is 15 months old. :)
Dh and I have been talking about homeschooling ds due to several things, one being the fact that they may allow teachers to carry guns in school.
Another being how bullied Dh and I were in school.
Then you have the fact that we don't agree with religion being taken out of schools. We want ds to be able to study the word of God whenever he wants. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
swim-mom72
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM

welcome

Glad you joined the group! This is an amazing group of women. We ALL homeschool for different reasons and we all do it in different ways. And that is one of the many beauties of homeschooling : )

My name is Crystal. And I homeschool my 2 boys, ages 15 and 12.

southernwldchld
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Welcome!

There are a lot of Mama's on here who have way more experience than I do but we are going on our seventh year of schooling. I've done toddler all the way through to high school. My oldest is starting 9th next year.

We decided to homeschool because we got a letter from our oldest's school board telling us her school had failed it's report card and we could transfer her to any school of our choice in the district. However, as all the other schools had failed theirs as well, there really wasn't a point. 

Even after we moved to a new city with better schools we kept at it because we just love it. So many positive changes in our children. Who, by the way, are extremely social. It was just what worked best for our family.

BramblePatch
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I answered over on the preschool board :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Welcome to the group!  :)

romacox
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Welcome Wifeyy2Lette.  You will find many knowledgeable, caring and compassionate moms here.

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Hello welcome i am home school two twin preschoolers that are a boy and girl then i have a 5 th grader girl them i have a 8th grader boy.

Quoting swim-mom72:

welcome

Glad you joined the group! This is an amazing group of women. We ALL homeschool for different reasons and we all do it in different ways. And that is one of the many beauties of homeschooling : )

My name is Crystal. And I homeschool my 2 boys, ages 15 and 12.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Hello!
oredeb
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM

welcome ashley! you have lots of time to learning about homeschooling! its so worth it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)