Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how many here teach at any co-ops but I just finished my syllabus.  It feels so good.  My goal was to be done by February 1st so I am early.   Yeah!  It is going to be a long but very fun 13 weeks.  Here is my syllabus if you are curious.  Anyone have any yeah moments they wish to be proud of?  Have a great week everyone.

happy

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (11-17):
jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I recommend starting with a really good book and just researching various project ideas.  Then narrow it down.  A lot of classes that I plan all come from a really good idea that I have come across.  I have not done a whole lot  with  Geography so I went looking for a book on Geography.  I came across the book on Amazon and it just went from there.  I recommend just finding a really good book to go through and researching a project to go along with it.  

Quoting Simply_Janeen:

That looks great! I really need to learn more on planning lessons and things. I'm kind of struggling with that.

sheila5745
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM

that is awsome.. You did a really great job.

I have been sick these last couple of days, so I have let school slack, my child today looks at me and says: come on it's time for school. She id a great job and got pretty well caught up for the week. She is wonderful..

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Thank you.  I was sick a couple weeks back.  It is not fun when mommy is sick.  I took a few days after being sick to get back on my feet and organized again.   It is probably inherited.  :-)

Quoting sheila5745:

that is awsome.. You did a really great job.

I have been sick these last couple of days, so I have let school slack, my child today looks at me and says: come on it's time for school. She id a great job and got pretty well caught up for the week. She is wonderful..

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty spunky!  Way more than me. lol  

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great! It even makes me excited for the class! LOL.
MammaG08
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM

That's a great plan!  Hope the kids love it too; it is full of opportunities to learn in many styles!  Love the field trips and cooking ideas, and I LOVE the idea of learning through art.  Have fun!

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Great job.  Very detailed and great projects.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)