Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hello. My name is Kelly and I am homeschooling my 6 yr old son who is in 1st grade. This is my first adventure and I love it. My daughter starts Pre-K in the fall and I plan to home school her as well. I have a big hands - on approach to teaching my son, as this is his learning style.

I live in the greater Rochester NY area and am looking for other homeschoolers that do as well for information on local organizations and activities.

giving mom gift

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Replies (11-15):
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Welcome to the group!

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Welcome. My name is Becky. I homeschool 3 children: twin boys that will be 15 in march and in 9th grade, and my 6 year old daughter in kindergarten. This is our first year homeschooloing as well. The final decision to homesxhool was actually made about 2 months before ps started.. congrats! It is a blast.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Welcome to the group!  I am Andrea.  I homeschool my 2 kids, Keira age 11 and Collin age 9.  This is our 5th year.  This is a great group of ladies.  :)

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Welcome to the group and this adventure! 

Im Shannon and I HS my 2 boys who are now 11 & almost 9. But I started working with them when they were about 2-2.5 y/o. I enjoyed www.letteroftheweek.com and my boys both loved www.time4learning.com as well. 

happymom0609
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Thank you so much for the link to "letter of the week". What a great resource.

giving mom gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)