Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

FUN Post -- What is your Favorite Liquid to Drink?

Posted by   + Show Post

So ladies, what is your favorite drink?

Is it coffee? Is it soda? Or perhaps you like a stronger drink? 

If you have a picture, post it!  :)  

Here's one of mine...

undefined

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Replies (51-60):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM

A.D.D.I.C.T !!!  lol   :)    Do you drink it plain or with flavors such as sugar, cream or even flavored coffee? 

Quoting KickButtMama:

C. O. F. F. E. E. 

Nice to see you. :) 

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I've been sick. 

Coffee is ruined, IMO, once you add favors to it. So no French vanilla or hazelnut or anything. I do put cream & sugar in my coffee. Hmmmmm. Funny thing is, I could probably drink 2 whole pots a day, but I hate anything coffee flavored - ice cream, cookies, etc. yuck...lol...I'm so weird.

Quoting kirbymom:

A.D.D.I.C.T !!!  lol   :)    Do you drink it plain or with flavors such as sugar, cream or even flavored coffee? 

Quoting KickButtMama:

C. O. F. F. E. E. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Yes you are!  But I like you BECAUSE you are!  That is why I married my hubby. Because he is diifferent too.  :)   lol  

Quoting KickButtMama:

Lol, I've been sick. 

Coffee is ruined, IMO, once you add favors to it. So no French vanilla or hazelnut or anything. I do put cream & sugar in my coffee. Hmmmmm. Funny thing is, I could probably drink 2 whole pots a day, but I hate anything coffee flavored - ice cream, cookies, etc. yuck...lol...I'm so weird.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting KickButtMama:

C. O. F. F. E. E. 

Sick?? Aww I'm sorry that you have been sick. :(   Are you starting to feel better then? 

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Getting ere slowly but surely. They thought I had the flu at first, but then realized all my medications were out of wack, so between the migraines, my vascular pain, and sinus stuff, I've been bed ridden for most of the month. Ugh. But I haven't had too many headaches this week, and I'm hoping my veins feel better soon too. 

Thanks for missing me! 

Quoting kirbymom:

Yes you are!  But I like you BECAUSE you are!  That is why I married my hubby. Because he is diifferent too.  :)   lol  

Quoting KickButtMama:

Lol, I've been sick. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting KickButtMama:

C. O. F. F. E. E. 

Sick?? Aww I'm sorry that you have been sick. :(   Are you starting to feel better then? 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Yikes! Kind of like when it rains....?  Well, I sure hope that you do get better. Very soon too.  :)  

Of Course I Issed You!  Duh.  lol 

Quoting KickButtMama:

Getting ere slowly but surely. They thought I had the flu at first, but then realized all my medications were out of wack, so between the migraines, my vascular pain, and sinus stuff, I've been bed ridden for most of the month. Ugh. But I haven't had too many headaches this week, and I'm hoping my veins feel better soon too. 

Thanks for missing me! 

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Lol, I've been sick. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting KickButtMama:

C. O. F. F. E. E. 

oredeb
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and set aside. In the bottom of a hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries.

Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix slowly into the glass. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

heres the one w/o alchol in it but the top one i like the best!
Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

• 3 ounces pineapple juice

• ½ large banana, peeled and sliced

• ½ cup strawberries, cleaned and sliced

Start making the Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail by placing all of the above ingredients into a household blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a parfait glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry fan

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

OMG !! I wanna try that!!  That is right up my alley. Do you make this yourself or do you buy it this way?  

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and set aside. In the bottom of a hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries.

Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix slowly into the glass. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

Start making the Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail by placing all of the above ingredients into a household blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a parfait glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry fan

Jenn8604
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM

both!

when in maui i buy it

when home i make it!

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG !! I wanna try that!!  That is right up my alley. Do you make this yourself or do you buy it this way?  

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hi Jenn.  :)

Do you like it just plain or do you add any flavors to it?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

water

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)