Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FUN Post -- What is your Favorite Liquid to Drink?

Posted by   + Show Post

So ladies, what is your favorite drink?

Is it coffee? Is it soda? Or perhaps you like a stronger drink? 

If you have a picture, post it!  :)  

Here's one of mine...

undefined

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Replies (61-70):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Awesome. And how did you trip go? Did you caome back rested? 

Quoting oredeb:

both!

when in maui i buy it

when home i make it!

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG !! I wanna try that!!  That is right up my alley. Do you make this yourself or do you buy it this way?  

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and set aside. In the bottom of a hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries.

Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix slowly into the glass. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

heres the one w/o alchol in it but the top one i like the best!
Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

• 3 ounces pineapple juice

• ½ large banana, peeled and sliced

• ½ cup strawberries, cleaned and sliced

Start making the Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail by placing all of the above ingredients into a household blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a parfait glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry fan

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM

trip was full of excitment!hahahah with the airport getting shut up(still doent know why) we almost missed our flight, then on the plane the captain asking if there is a nurse or doctor on board, and the bouncy ride(which i love) and lots of people getting very sick and using those little vomit bags they give you, finally they had to bring out the BIG garbage bags!!hahahahahah

that was the plane ride!

maui was just like usaual, warm, humid, lots of people, my favorite days are when the wind is blowing, and its sprinkling,

we had lots of fun on the beach(makena beach and piai beach) we bbq every day down there, stay till sunset , lots of great pictures, dhs got to do lots of surfing, fishing, exploring,(we like to take a trip over on the hana side everytime, so pretty over there and cool!  to me its to warm to be restful! i wait till i get home to be rested!hahahahaha

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting oredeb:

both!

when in maui i buy it

when home i make it!

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG !! I wanna try that!!  That is right up my alley. Do you make this yourself or do you buy it this way?  

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and set aside. In the bottom of a hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries.

Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix slowly into the glass. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

Start making the Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail by placing all of the above ingredients into a household blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a parfait glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry fan

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

lol I love the burn. I don't even mind drinking it warm.

Quoting kirbymom:

Love that the acid from Coke can be used to clean your car's undersides of the hood! :)  I even like the taste.  

Quoting mem82:

COKE!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Me Toooo!!!  I especially love to drink it warm when I have a sore throat. I also eat saltine crackers.  lol  

Quoting mem82:

lol I love the burn. I don't even mind drinking it warm.

Quoting kirbymom:

Love that the acid from Coke can be used to clean your car's undersides of the hood! :)  I even like the taste.  

Quoting mem82:

COKE!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM

OMG!! Were you one of the ones who need those bags?  

Did I see the word PICTURES ?  Yes?   You know what I am talking here. :) 

Yeah, you just can't relax when you're on vacation. lol  

Quoting oredeb:

trip was full of excitment!hahahah with the airport getting shut up(still doent know why) we almost missed our flight, then on the plane the captain asking if there is a nurse or doctor on board, and the bouncy ride(which i love) and lots of people getting very sick and using those little vomit bags they give you, finally they had to bring out the BIG garbage bags!!hahahahahah

that was the plane ride!

maui was just like usaual, warm, humid, lots of people, my favorite days are when the wind is blowing, and its sprinkling,

we had lots of fun on the beach(makena beach and piai beach) we bbq every day down there, stay till sunset , lots of great pictures, dhs got to do lots of surfing, fishing, exploring,(we like to take a trip over on the hana side everytime, so pretty over there and cool!  to me its to warm to be restful! i wait till i get home to be rested!hahahahaha

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting oredeb:

both!

when in maui i buy it

when home i make it!

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

Jenn8604
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM
i usually drink it plain tho during the summer i may add some fresh fruit (that's in season and affordable) to a pitcher for some flavor.

Quoting kirbymom:

Hi Jenn.  :)

Do you like it just plain or do you add any flavors to it?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

water

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Are you the only one who likes it this way or do your kids or hubby like it too?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

i usually drink it plain tho during the summer i may add some fresh fruit (that's in season and affordable) to a pitcher for some flavor.

Quoting kirbymom:

Hi Jenn.  :)

Do you like it just plain or do you add any flavors to it?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

water

MamaDearie
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Coffee. Definitely coffee. Yum.

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." (Lin Yutang)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Valentines tickers

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM

And do you take it with cream and or just sugar? 

Quoting MamaDearie:

Coffee. Definitely coffee. Yum.

undefined

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM

My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)