Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you create your own quizzes? How?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hey ladies! I would like to create my own quizzes. Do you? If so, how do you? Internet or paper?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I just go through their books and write down the questions I want to ask.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

WantedNameTaken
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

JuicyRedTomato
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Yes i do the same ours in March this year i am giving them a day just relax then Monday starting on it Monday Math Tuesday reading and writing Wednesday language art and vocabulay. Thursday science and social studies Friday a relax day my preschoolers is orally everything.

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I do the same thing.

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM

You can usually find a website that can help, especially with Math.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I usually just make my own.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Exactly. :)  

Quoting bren_darlene:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)