Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Broken Glasses

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

I just wanted to let everyone know that I apologize in advance for any and all mis spellings or grammatical errors or anything else that may sound weird. I just broke my glasses and it will be a day or two before I can get them fixed.  I am trying to keep an eye on my posts but I am sure one or two of them will slip by me. So hopefully you ladies can bear with me.  lol  

Thanks  :) 

undefined

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Ack! Fate worse than death!!

I keep my previous glasses as spares for just such an emergency. That way I can kinda sorta mostly see. Otherwise, I'd be huddled on my bed in the dark, being startled by every sound.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Yikes!  I would be making lots of mistakes if I broke my glasses.  I hope that you get your new glasses quickly. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:02 PM

bahahahaha!!!  Thank You Susan.  :)    If I had a previous pair, then I wouldn't be in this position of having to wait. lol   I had worn glasses for about 20 some years, so it would be impossible for me to have a previous pair anyways.  lol

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

Ack! Fate worse than death!!

I keep my previous glasses as spares for just such an emergency. That way I can kinda sorta mostly see. Otherwise, I'd be huddled on my bed in the dark, being startled by every sound.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Thank You !:) 

Yep. Making mistakes is exactly what I have been doing ever since. LOL   That is why I wanted everyone to know so that when I said something that did't look quite right, there would be an understanding of why.  hahaha   

Quoting bether89:

Yikes!  I would be making lots of mistakes if I broke my glasses.  I hope that you get your new glasses quickly. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Eeeek!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I need to get a pair of glasses. I wear contacts and should have a back up.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Yes, you really should.  Especially if they are wire glasses. The wire ones are so thin and bendable that they can brake.  

Quoting mem82:

I need to get a pair of glasses. I wear contacts and should have a back up.

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel you, I would have to make the font on the screen about 400% bigger & stile have a hard time reading it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

That is exactly what had to be done.  lol   

Quoting usmom3:

I feel you, I would have to make the font on the screen about 400% bigger & stile have a hard time reading it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)