Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I could use a smile after todays crazy day! 

What is the most embarrassing thing your child has done in public, or that has happened to you while in public?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Replies (21-29):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM

hahahahahaha ~  I just love kids when their are small. lol  

Quoting DesireMM:

I was at Publix and my son was only 2 yrs old. He announces as loud as he can that the bag boy has really big lips and that he might eat him.

When my daughter was 3 yrs old, we were at H & R Block and the receptionist was being really nice to them, getting them paper and pens to color with. Being blind she just starts rubbing the lady's leg, almost half way up her skirt cause she thought is was her arm, and explaining that she loves the lady for being so nice.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM

LOL  -  It truly was a moment for the history books.  lol  That little story was told to everyone BEFORE we left for home that day.  lol  Luckily, they were an understanding bunch of people.  

Quoting KickButtMama:

O. M. G!! My eldest did the same, but luckily it was only to me! Eek!

Quoting kirbymom:

Well, my hubby has a *habit* of smacking my rear when he walks by. he thinks he is being funny. Well, when our oldest was little, decided to emulate him one day while we were in church. Only it wasn't done to me. It was done to a friend of ours. :)  Not only did our oldest do this, but they also had a habit of sticking their hand down my shirt while I would hold them. That was also done to our friend. I was sooooooooo embarrased.  lol   It was a good thing we had an understanding friend.  

womanwifemomof3
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

In the YMCA locker room.  My hubby and 3 yr old son shower before entering and after exiting the pool.  Some men are showering in there naked.  He says loud and clear "Wow Dad, that guy has a big penis"  which was bad and they talked about not commenting on others bodies in the shower.  Many months went by and I guess he forgot and he says loud and clear "Look how tiny that guy's penis is Dad"  They meet us in the lobby and my hubby rushes us out to the car.  hahahaha

womanwifemomof3
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM

At a Chinese buffet restaurant,  my 3 yr. old is trying to get icecream out of the machine by himself.  I've shown him on different occasions and he can do it.  He's big into doing things himself.  I was nearby but not right next to him.  The waitress says trying to be very nice "Hand it here, baby.  I will help you."  He glares at her and shouts "I AM NOT A BABY!"  He drops the empty plastic bowl and spoon on the ground and then runs to me trying to hold back his tears.  So much for the big boy act.  She kept trying to apologize but he didn't even want to look at her after that. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Lol these are great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
My kids have embarrassed me on sooooo many occasions. I will try and unblock the memories and post one.
shamrock_momma
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My toddler likes to play on my phone when we are grocery shopping. I was unaware but my hubby downloaded a game called "fish carts for kids." You can imagine my surprise and embarrassment when he starts to play.as we are walking down aisles and it sounds like one of us a major bowel problem!
shamrock_momma
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry, I meant "fish farts." Dumb auto correct lol.
k.vickery26
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! These have to be my favorite posts of all time :) really needed a good laugh and this was fantastic. My oldest was just getting over a stomach virus at thanksgiving. She was almost 2 at the time. My FIL kept feeding her even after our numerous warnings. She barfed hard and fast all over him. Can't say I was embarrassed but he sure was! I'll never forget the priceless look on his face! Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)