Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are you looking forward too?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

At this very moment, what are you (or you kids) looking forward to the most?  A field trip, learning about something, a vacation, seeing someone special, buying something new, expecting something in the mail, or WHAT?? 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blueyedbaker
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM

SUMMER!!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Moving away from the neighborhood we currently live in. We hate it here.  

DesireMM
by Desire' on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM

We are actually looking forward to next month when I will be able to afford to renew our museum membership.

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
We are looking forward to not being sick, we have missed all our activity for a week & half because of us being sick. We all can't wait to get back to feeling well & seeing our friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skeletor1017
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Buying our own home. Hopefully, only a month left.

oredeb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

working in my garden!!!

livanded
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

We are going to take a roadtrip from texas to Idaho in April to visit hubby's grandma and going to Yellowstone and Mount Rushmore on the way. We are not going to be able to spend very much time at the parks but it is going to be so much fun to see it. Plus all the family we never get to see.  We have only ever got to take this trip once when dd was 1.5 years old and that time it was for the funeral for his grandpa, I heard so many wonderful stories about him it's so sad that my kids never got to meet him.  

jen2150
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I am looking forward to my geography through art class starting in mid-March.  I have 15 kids signed up already and it is going to be a lot of fun.  My kids are looking forward lego kid fest in Richmond starting Feb 17th.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hmmm...

DS1 turned 15 on Wednesday...He's loking forward to another present coming in the mail from my inlaws and the Anime Convention we bought him tickets to for his birthday. It isn't until April and he gets to bring his best friend.

I'm looking forward to it also because i get to go to VEGAS for two days. Hehehee....Just me a book, the pool and some margaritas!

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

We are looking forward to a trip to the zoo in April.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)