Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's February! What is on the agenda for the month?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is happening in your neck of the woods? What are you learning? Where are you going?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Replies (11-18):
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I haven't gotten to see what is going on this month with all of us being sick.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM

To keep going and soaking up as much of everything as we can.  Right now, 3 of my kids are in experiment mode. With fire, vinegar and energy fields. 

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
This Afrcian Ameeican history. Writing papers about their grandparents about their child hood. Science human body plants animals energy. Math finishing up area measuring. Work our way to volume. Language arts workng subject and predicated test on friday then start on ending points periods question.points comma ect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Forgive my OCD but pinewood derby and Blue & Gold banquets are Cub Scout events...not Boy Scouts.

Two of my kids are in a community theater production so we are leaarning lines and "blocking" aka stage movement.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:08 AM

8) Our Boy Scouts do them, too, actually. It's up to the Troops. Have you guys done your PWD, yet?

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Forgive my OCD but pinewood derby and Blue & Gold banquets are Cub Scout events...not Boy Scouts.

Two of my kids are in a community theater production so we are leaarning lines and "blocking" aka stage movement.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

That's interesting. Did they interview their grandparents for the paper?

Quoting motheroffour186:

This Afrcian Ameeican history. Writing papers about their grandparents about their child hood. Science human body plants animals energy. Math finishing up area measuring. Work our way to volume. Language arts workng subject and predicated test on friday then start on ending points periods question.points comma ect.

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes about their childhoods grandparents great grandparents and great great grandparents or their or sisters and brothers if that grand parents is not living. Like my mom and parents are living so they ask their sisters and brothers. I want them to learn history.

Quoting mem82:

That's interesting. Did they interview their grandparents for the paper?

Quoting motheroffour186:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

True - anyone can do PWD - it's just not as comon for hte Troops to do them. My boys haven't had an interest since bridging.

Quoting mem82:

8) Our Boy Scouts do them, too, actually. It's up to the Troops. Have you guys done your PWD, yet?

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)