Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Virtual Tour of the Smithsonian: 39 Clues Reading Club presents Decoding History

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here's a clicky.

This looks like a lot of fun!

The 39 Clues Reading Club presents Decoding History A Virtual Field Trip to the Smithsonia's Nationa Musuem of American History Hosted by David Baldacci

New York Times Bestselling author David Baldacci takes students on a virtual field trip to the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History to explore some of history's great mysteries. With David Baldacci as their guide, students will meet renowned museum curators, go behind the scenes, and investigate some of the most fascinating moments in American history.

divider

Post-webcast Common Core aligned classroom materials.

Smithsonian National Museum of American History Kenneth E. Behring Center

DO HISTORY! Use free standards-based resources from the Smithsonian to explore history with your students!

» Learn More

Save the Date! March 5, 2013 1:00 pm (ET)/10:00 am (PT)
Get resources and reminders.
39 Clues Logo

JOIN THE CLUB! Sign up for The 39 Clues Reading Club and get a FREE starter kit, meeting ideas, and downloadable activities.

» Learn More

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Very cool I am so looking in to this!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Me, too!

Truebesos
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM

What age group is the 39 Clues books geared towards.  I have an advanced second grader but I think these might be too challenging?  Can you compare it to another popular series that would be equivalent reading wise?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)