Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

timberdoodle?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone ordered curriculum from Timberdoodle? I stumbled upon their website the other night & I really like some of their choices. I just wondered if anyone has ordered from them &  how it went. I'm always a bit leery ordering online :)

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oredeb
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

i have years ago, they were very quick! no problems and also usmom has a post on here that says they have some discounted damages stuff!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:04 PM
They are a very reputable/popular company. I wouldn't have problems ordering from them. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I just did a couple weeks ago and will from now on they were great and had excellent customer service
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I LOVE Timberdoodle! They have great customer service and a very fast turn-around.

My 7th grader is using their box curriculum for 7th. You are able to substitute any item within those boxes for something else on the website to taylor it for your student. I switched out the science, the history and the language book. The called me back about 10 minutes after I placed my order ( you have to speek directly to customer service when you want to make substitutions) to let me know that I would not need the science kit that was part of the box since I made the switch to another curriculum. That was just one more check mark in their favor : )

I will order from them again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN