Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2013 Blizzard

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this

We are in CT and have been buried over the last 24 hours. Here's my driveway. My car is under there..somewhere!

Sorry they are sideways

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukalani79
by Kristin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Oh wow. :( Has it stopped snowing?

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

We haven't had anything.  It spit snow for a little while this morning but that is it.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Oh wow I hope it has stopped snowing for ya'll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rsrangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Hope everyone's safe!  We have lots of friends up in CT (used to live there) that are posting tons of pics too!  I'm in sunny Florida, but still miss playing in the snow sometimes as a kid!  I'm sure it wouldn't be the same living there as an adult now having to shovel it!

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Quoting rsrangel:

Hope everyone's safe!  We have lots of friends up in CT (used to live there) that are posting tons of pics too!  I'm in sunny Florida, but still miss playing in the snow sometimes as a kid!  I'm sure it wouldn't be the same living there as an adult now having to shovel it!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM

It finally stopped at about noon.

Quoting Pukalani79:

Oh wow. :( Has it stopped snowing?

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Ok, that's just mean! I want to be in Florida! We walked down to main st 2 blocks away, te plows had made a center median of snow taller than my DH,

Quoting rsrangel:

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Wow! Hope you guys stay nice and warm. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Thanks! It did finally stop. I can't believe we got that much snow in less than 24 hours. We had none on the ground yesterday morning. 

The problem now is we still have strong winds so you shovel and it blows right black at ya!

Quoting usmom3:

Oh wow I hope it has stopped snowing for ya'll.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Yup we are toasty inside. It was weird waking up toa dark apartment, when we pulled back the curtains we found almost all our windows completely blocked by snowdrifts. 

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Wow! Hope you guys stay nice and warm. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)