Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

We are in CT and have been buried over the last 24 hours. Here's my driveway. My car is under there..somewhere!

Sorry they are sideways

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy Mama Juggs!  Have you found your car yet?  lol

swim-mom72
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM

That really makes me wanna start a fire just looking at the photos : )  brrrr....and I was complaining that it was too cold to sit outside earlier when the temp dropped to 60, LOL!

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Oh my! I hope you don't lose your electric!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Yup we are toasty inside. It was weird waking up toa dark apartment, when we pulled back the curtains we found almost all our windows completely blocked by snowdrifts. 

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Wow! Hope you guys stay nice and warm. :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Sort of?

Quoting kirbymom:

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM

My 8 y/o & DH did a great job shoveling.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
My family and friends are in CT and most of them haven't even dug out their cars. They've been sending pictures all day. It's crazy up there. I too used to live there but now I'm in Florida.

I hope all are safe and warm.
coala
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I will wish some of our sunshine and 75 degree weather your way....sending WARM thoughts to you from sunny Floriday.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Oh man! I would LOVE some of that weather...we've had 2 roof calapses in my town, one was a barn where they scrambled to free the trapped animals. Most of the side streets haven't been plowed as of yet. And tomorrow we are supposed to get a day full of freezing rain. Eek!

Quoting coala:

I will wish some of our sunshine and 75 degree weather your way....sending WARM thoughts to you from sunny Floriday.

Mommynay2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Hi I'm in Rhode Island and it was ugly outside. I'm so relieved I didn't lose my electric. I was looking outside on Friday night and people were losing control of their cars. Glad it worked out for you.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting KickButtMama:

Sort of?

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh My Goodness!!!  Now that was a work out!  I'd say that your hubby and son did a fine job!  So glad that you guys are doing alright though, as well as can be expected.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)