Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Decorate my HS room for me :)

Posted by   + Show Post

We're buying a house and I made sure that it would have a HS room. Now that we're closer to closing and everything is going smoothly, I've been decorating the house in my head. I'm a little stuck on the HS room though. I want to make it cheery and inviting and fun. Unfortunately, I'm not the most creative.

This is the room from each end. The walls are a drab green and there is no ceiling light. The carpet is your standard tan color but it is newer and soft and plushy.

This is the shelving that will be in the room and it has a matching desk.

Any ideas are totally welcome.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-16):
twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:11 PM
That is a great space! I am jealous. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM
How fun! Congrats on the new house. My old school room pics are on my blog if youd like some ideas. I loved it (had a baby, she got the room. Lol)
www.journeythroughlove.blogspot.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindabell786
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Have you consider to be using some sort of wallpaper to enhance the space whether you cover all four walls or just one or create an accent wall it could be a great way to decorate your room.There is plenty of light and it is big enough that it would'nt be over powering .

Chasing3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM

i got one of these stools becuse I thought it looked so fun! It's adult sized in the sense that my kids are too light to get it to go back down after they've raised it up, but they ask me to sit on it to push it back down. They are 9, 9 and 11 and love it. 

http://store.steelcase.com/products/buoy/?kwid=productads-plaid%5E18283950120-sku%5EBUOYHadType%5EPLA-device%5Ec-adid%5E19849550889

skeletor1017
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Those are so cool!

Quoting Chasing3:

i got one of these stools becuse I thought it looked so fun! It's adult sized in the sense that my kids are too light to get it to go back down after they've raised it up, but they ask me to sit on it to push it back down. They are 9, 9 and 11 and love it. 

http://store.steelcase.com/products/buoy/?kwid=productads-plaid%5E18283950120-sku%5EBUOYHadType%5EPLA-device%5Ec-adid%5E19849550889

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)