Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIG THANK YOU!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
6 moms liked this

Hey ladies! I just wanted to thank all of you who gave me such great advice over the last few weeks. I have adopted a more relaxed approach to homeschooling and have also given the reigns to my son in certain subjects (aka unschooling). I have seen the benefits of this tremendously! My son has decided he is "obsessed with the science of matter". He wants to learn physics! I found great tools online and he has been watching YouTube videos on the subject. I am must happier and so is my little man. Thank you all for your wonderful advice!

blowing kisses

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM

That's so awesome!

coala
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM

That is amazing!!!  Glad that you found an approach that works!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Too cool!

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM

So happy for the both of you!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Oh how Wonderful!  

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:13 AM
That's so great! I get the best ideas here and from the other homeschool group. Most important to me, I get reassurance and encouragement, and I'm so grateful. So excited for your budding scientist!
motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Quoting tuffymama:

That's so great! I get the best ideas here and from the other homeschool group. Most important to me, I get reassurance and encouragement, and I'm so grateful. So excited for your budding scientist!

That is so correct I wish I would have found this site when I started home school my children preschool and second grade. However, they are helping now.

oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

yea queen!!!!!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Awesome! I love this group, they have helped me SO MUCH over the last couple years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM

That is awesome.  I did physics with my boys last year and it was so much fun.  I highly recommend doing marshmallow catapult using mouse traps.  It was so easy and a lot of fun.  I did have to submit a few rules.  They started targeting our cats.  LOL  Our cats were not crazy about it either.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)