Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Replies (11-18):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Good luck! Having a messed up schedule can be rough!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

School is done for the day.

Laundry

Need to mop and vacuum

Scrub the bathrooms

Clean the kitchen

My hubby is being nice and ordering pizza tonight. I don't have to cook! Yay!

Everything I need to do is on hold for the moment. I'm laying with the toddler trying to get her to nap. Her schedule is all messed up and today is the day we get it back the way it should be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I hope you fight it! Do you have any elderberry and probiotics? We use elderberry, echinacea, vitamin c, d and probiotics whenever I feel I am coming down with something and I can usually fight it pretty good.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Trying NOT to get sick !  DH and DS1 had a full blown flu/cold. DD has just been coughing. Until today, Ds2 andIhavebeen fine but I think I'm gettingit in my throat/lunnngs.. NOOOO!!!!

Walked the dog - a pit bull who is looking for a home. He's so awesome. I started actual obedience training with him last week and worked it again today andhe's a quick study :) I get my spending money for the week working him and another dog.

Uniforms to the cleaner... Check!

Took DD to co-op..got half way there and rea;lised we had the cookies for her party but forgot to do cads. We usually make them but  iran to almart and got her a box. She can sign them at lunch.

Mail to the post office...

Tutoring/respite care for my friend's Ds who has Autism. .

Cribbage at the Elk's Lodge

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Things I have accomplished today!!

School with the girls

I made my appointment for my oral surgery for Wednesday. I hate going to the dentist , but this has to be done!!

Laundry I did 4 loads.

Lunch for the girls earlier and I just cut up some strawberries for their snack.

bathroom clean.

kitchen clean.

I planned on taking the girls to the library, but it has been raining cats and dogs nonstop since this morning.

That's it for now!!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I hope everyone feels better soon.I'm just getting over flu like symtoms, but I am feeling better and the only other person that got sick was my 16 yr old and she only had a little sore throat. I'm crossing my fingers that no one else gets sick!! I hope you stay well.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Trying NOT to get sick !  DH and DS1 had a full blown flu/cold. DD has just been coughing. Until today, Ds2 andIhavebeen fine but I think I'm gettingit in my throat/lunnngs.. NOOOO!!!!

Walked the dog - a pit bull who is looking for a home. He's so awesome. I started actual obedience training with him last week and worked it again today andhe's a quick study :) I get my spending money for the week working him and another dog.

Uniforms to the cleaner... Check!

Took DD to co-op..got half way there and rea;lised we had the cookies for her party but forgot to do cads. We usually make them but  iran to almart and got her a box. She can sign them at lunch.

Mail to the post office...

Tutoring/respite care for my friend's Ds who has Autism. .

Cribbage at the Elk's Lodge

**You live and you learn**    

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Thanks!

I dont have any probiotics - but I'm pushing Vit C & D and acai tablets and resting as much as possible

Quoting Boobah:

I hope you fight it! Do you have any elderberry and probiotics? We use elderberry, echinacea, vitamin c, d and probiotics whenever I feel I am coming down with something and I can usually fight it pretty good.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Thanks! :)
I never did get her to nap. Finally gave up 2 hours later.
I'm cleaning now. Lol

Quoting Boobah:

Good luck! Having a messed up schedule can be rough!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

School is done for the day.

Laundry

Need to mop and vacuum

Scrub the bathrooms

Clean the kitchen

My hubby is being nice and ordering pizza tonight. I don't have to cook! Yay!

Everything I need to do is on hold for the moment. I'm laying with the toddler trying to get her to nap. Her schedule is all messed up and today is the day we get it back the way it should be.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Oh No!  Hopefully he doesn't get it as much as you and the kids if at all.  :) 

Quoting usmom3:

We are going to try to go to chess club this afternoon

laundry

disinfecting the house (hubby is now sick with what ever the kids & I had)

KymberleeAnn
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Math

Writing

Reading poems

With oldest

with youngest coloring, watching various alphabet and number songs online

sweeping and mopping the floors

Dishes

Taco dinner, apple slices and milk

Bed time stories

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)