Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anybody use allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com?
if so what do you think about it?
Ever heard of it?
my hubby's cousin uses it but I want some other opinions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Never heard of it, but good luck in deciding! 

Leissaintexas
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:41 AM
I love the idea, but my kids just aren't cut out for that kind of learning. I also found it a little hard to navigate the site.
oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

ohh yea ive seen this, looks like there'd be some neat ideas and helps here!

http://allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com/ 

blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came acrossed it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM
This

Quoting gacgbaker:

Never heard of it, but good luck in deciding! 

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Thanks for the link :)

We have used some of the math games from the first grade section but that is it so far.

Quoting oredeb:

ohh yea ive seen this, looks like there'd be some neat ideas and helps here!

http://allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com/ 

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came acrossed it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I just looked and like it. I want to investigate it more. It looks like awesome stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)