Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Anybody use allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com?
if so what do you think about it?
Ever heard of it?
my hubby's cousin uses it but I want some other opinions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (11-15):
oahoah
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I found it a while back and we just started using it more often here this past month. So far it is going good but I am nearby to help my boys navigate the windows, which they are still learning (3,5,8 years old). I really like it, and sometimes I will just use the links for that day. We are using the first 3 levels, mixed up. My oldest is using the 2nd grade, middle son is using K & 1st combined and youngest is using the first/preschool.

MamaDearie
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I had looked into it but while I think it was very nice of her to do, it seems very disjointed. We won't be using it.

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." (Lin Yutang)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Valentines tickers

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

It looks like a great resource!

blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh that's good that she's interested in it then that's always a plus. I need to have kid free time to look at it all. If I like it I'll probably end up printing what I can off so I have a hard copy and then just writing in the links she has and we'll use them if we want. When I come across stuff like that I'm always afraid it'll get taken off when we're half way through the curriculum. That's why I'd like a hard copy just in case.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I totally get wanting a hard copy of it. I have that kind of luck :)
We are going to be using some of the stuff from it this week so I guess we will see how it goes.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Oh that's good that she's interested in it then that's always a plus. I need to have kid free time to look at it all. If I like it I'll probably end up printing what I can off so I have a hard copy and then just writing in the links she has and we'll use them if we want. When I come across stuff like that I'm always afraid it'll get taken off when we're half way through the curriculum. That's why I'd like a hard copy just in case.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN