Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

begging to come back home

Posted by   + Show Post
My 2nd grader is counting the days until school let's out for summer and he can come home to homeschool. Wish I could take him out now but it isn't an option unfortunately since I'm in my internship full time. Before when we homeschooled, he was complaining about wanting to be in school with other kids, and has now learned that I wasn't lying when I said they get to sit at desks all day doing work, then again at home for homework. Hahahahaa...maybe he'll remember this for years to come and appreciate it more! 3 more months!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (11-14):
Walnutgrovefarm
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

It's funny that you bring this up today, because my dh and my ds were just talking about my ds going back to ps next year which will be middle school for him. Long story short he is not going back. My ds pleaded his own case why he didn't want to go to ps. We were just testing the waters to see where he stands on this subject. We are so glad he wants to continue schooling at home. He went to ps until second grade so he remembers a lot of what ps was like.

Kerseygeek
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
This is similar to my son. He struggles at home to finish work because he refuses to do it. He's not mean about, he will just sit and never finish an assignment. We thought about putting him in school next year to see if he likes it better or learns his lesson.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Lol, the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get over there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Lol, the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get over there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)