Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I'm getting a little organized finally!

Posted by   + Show Post

I finally got some organizing of our homeschool supplies done! I bought some expedit shelves at ikea. I love them :) I'll post more photos later (I'm mobile).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
blueyedbaker
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Great job, looks good!

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Those are the kind of shelves I want.  I just can't decide whether to build or buy and I have to save up the money for them

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I was looking at a similar  set of those at Costco the other day..very cool.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
They were only $139! :)

Quoting starbeck96:

Those are the kind of shelves I want.  I just can't decide whether to build or buy and I have to save up the money for them

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

That isn't bad at all. 

We are having to buy a new dryer though so the shelves will just have to wait..  oh well.  :(

Quoting armygirl16:

Quoting starbeck96:

coala
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I love getting organized!!!

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I want one.  Maybe next year.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
That sucks. Well when you do, these shelves work great and are very inexpensive. Plus they are SUPER easy to put together. The easiest furniture piece I have ever had to put together.

Quoting starbeck96:

That isn't bad at all. 

We are having to buy a new dryer though so the shelves will just have to wait..  oh well.  :(

Quoting armygirl16:

Quoting starbeck96:

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Thanks.  The closest IKEA to us is about 2 hours away in Atlanta.  But we go near Atlanta at least once every 3 months.  That is not a bad price at all and I've IKEA's stuff really holds up.

Quoting armygirl16:

That sucks. Well when you do, these shelves work great and are very inexpensive. Plus they are SUPER easy to put together. The easiest furniture piece I have ever had to put together.

Quoting starbeck96:

That isn't bad at all. 

Quoting armygirl16:

Quoting starbeck96:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM

We made ours from left over shelving units from Big Lots.  Much cheaper and does the same job. :) 

Quoting starbeck96:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)