Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Oh ladies, I may have found the perfect planner...

Posted by   + Show Post
I am waiting to see if they will let me do a review for it, but hopefully in the next few days I will be sharing it with you. It looks awesome. AWESOME. And inexpensive.

Remember my excitement over the my well planned day online planner last year? The very, very disappointing, expensive planner? Well, it is STILL not up to par, and doesn't function properly after promising it would be by August (of 2012!)

Well, this time I am going to hold my enthusiasm until I get a chance to use it, but this planner looks like it might be a winner. A bonus - it is already a working planner that has excellent feedback.

So, what are you using to plan with? I know a lot of you are paper and pencil planners like me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I have been playing with it tonight and so far it is pretty cool! Easy to use, does everything I need. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I love planners for daily life. I had a great one my first year homeschooling and have yet to find one that works as well. 8(

Quoting Boobah:

I'm the only planning fiend? In a group of homeschooling moms? Lol!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
;)

Quoting BramblePatch:

I just started using the Homeschool Helper App and I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM

What is it called again?

Quoting Boobah:

I have been playing with it tonight and so far it is pretty cool! Easy to use, does everything I need. :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Could you recreate it? I liked the mywellplannedday paper planner but didn't want to shell out $25 and still need to make changes so I made my own, almost exactly like it, in pages.

Quoting mem82:

I love planners for daily life. I had a great one my first year homeschooling and have yet to find one that works as well. 8(

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM
They have it for iPad, android, nook and kindle I think - it is the homeschool helper app! $4.99 I believe, but I think it's worth it. I'll do a full review later this week!

Quoting mem82:

What is it called again?

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Grrrr I have tried but it never comes out just so. 8( It was just a random one I picked up at B&N, too, so I can't reorder it. I never thought to remember the name at the end of the year. I simply assumed they would have it again at back to school time. Oh, how naive I was. 8(

Quoting Boobah:

Could you recreate it? I liked the mywellplannedday paper planner but didn't want to shell out $25 and still need to make changes so I made my own, almost exactly like it, in pages.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Boobah:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM

going to go check it out. 8)

Quoting Boobah:

They have it for iPad, android, nook and kindle I think - it is the homeschool helper app! $4.99 I believe, but I think it's worth it. I'll do a full review later this week!

Quoting mem82:

What is it called again?

Quoting Boobah:

Walnutgrovefarm
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I'm a planner. I just use a notebook for each day that way I can write notes to myself for the next days lesson. I also write in pencil because I always come up with something else to do overnight.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I'm using my binder homeschool planner I put together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)