Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 year old cracking me up today and making me proud.

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

We were talking about body parts today that were the same size as our foot.  I showed her my foot was the same size as my forearm and told her that and she said " But Mommy I don't have Four arms."

I had to look it up and show her that a forearm is not the same as four arm.  But not till after I got done laughing my head off.

She made me proud by asking to go make a food web of the lake in the park near us.  Granted it is man made so it will be less useful but it will work.  We are doing that after nap time.  I have to go get notebooks and pencils so we can take notes then we are going to use yarn, and pictures we draw to finish it up.

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JuicyRedTomato
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha! Kids are so literal.

romacox
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Those who do not home school miss on so many of these wonderful moments.  Thanks for sharing it. My husband and  I laughed too.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

This is so refreshing!  Love it.  :)  Kids will think and say the darndest things.  lol 

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM

She is very funny when she just knows she is right.  I love hearing what they say.  This one has decided she never wants to go back to public school, well not of the brick and mortar kind.  We are leaving k12 next year. 

Her younger sister wants to try public school she has only been in preschool and that was fun, only 15 kids for 2 teachers so she wants to try 1st grade we will see.  I am betting she comes home for her secound semester of 1st grade.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Too cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)