Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Wondering what you think of the name....

Posted by   + Show Post

Wondering what everyone thinks of the name Nathaniel.  It is so hard to find a good boy's name--so many have become girls' names.  I am looking for something traditional--Biblical if I can--that doesn't have a "kiddie" sounding nickname, because while my husband and I don't use nicknames, our families and friends do.  I was thinking Nathan could be a suitable nickname.

I like the middle name Sebastian.  Does that seem to go with Nathaniel?  Thank you.

By the way, I am very into history and name meanings so if you have a special name with a special meaning, I would love to hear.  My other children (here on Earth--I have three loves in Heaven) are Mary Catherine and Samuel.

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Replies (11-13):
5AkerWood
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Nathaniel is my son's middle name. Wyatt Nathaniel. I chose his middle name the day the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant. DH & I had been married over 17 years and had been trying for over 12. So when I finally got pregnant, I KNEW it was a gift from God. I told DH the baby was going to be a Natalie if a girl or a Nathaniel if a boy. I didn't care if it was 1st or middle name and he could pick the other. But I was NOT going to budge on that name. LOL. Wyatt means strong warrier, btw.And while I still consider him my little gift from God, he is certainly a strong warrier. He is extremely opinionated and stands his ground. LOL

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I love both Nathaniel and Sebastian but together they are quite a mouthful. I would use one or the other, not both.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QueenCreole313
by Julia on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

LOVE IT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)