Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

West Texas weather is having MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS!Yesterday it was 68 degrees & partly cloudy with an active BLIZARED WARNING in affect. Today the high is going to get to 34 Degrees with white out conditions & snowing until 7PM. The airport is closed the Interstate is closed & everyone is being told to stay home!

Just thought I would share the crazy going on here today!

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Replies (11-14):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I would love to see if we could set something up.  :) 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

He usually goes a lot in May. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Ha! So when is your next fishing visit gonna happen?!  lol  :)  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I love Erie!  It's pretty far away though.  My hubby goes Steelhead fishing there.

Quoting kirbymom:

Awesome! But I suspect we won't be for long! :(    In about a month and a half, we are moving to Erie.  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We must live closer than we think!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Us too! We looked at our extended forecast and it showed that today was sunny and beautiful and tomorrow on it is going to be all anout snow and rain mixed and causing some rather nasty weather.  Gah!  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Here too.  Crazy!  Today it's sunny and beautiful, but tonight's supposed to be an ice storm!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Oh!  That would be so much fun!

Quoting kirbymom:

I would love to see if we could set something up.  :) 

Quoting bluerooffarm:

He usually goes a lot in May. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Ha! So when is your next fishing visit gonna happen?!  lol  :)  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I love Erie!  It's pretty far away though.  My hubby goes Steelhead fishing there.

Quoting kirbymom:

Awesome! But I suspect we won't be for long! :(    In about a month and a half, we are moving to Erie.  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

We must live closer than we think!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Us too! We looked at our extended forecast and it showed that today was sunny and beautiful and tomorrow on it is going to be all anout snow and rain mixed and causing some rather nasty weather.  Gah!  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Here too.  Crazy!  Today it's sunny and beautiful, but tonight's supposed to be an ice storm!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Ours is warm, cold, warm cold. I'm in Ohio. Tampa has tornado warnings today - my mom is there on vacation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberstars
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM

We have had days where it is snow, then days with rain here in SE OH.  Saw news on the blizzards last night on ABC World News.  That's crazy.  I wonder what this crazy weather is going to mean for summer.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Dragon Eyes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)