Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It is Hump Day. How is learning going this week?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Replies (11-13):
jen2150
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I took this week and last week off because my back went out.  I am feeling better now.  I spend most of my day getting ready for my class i am teaching in two weeks.  I most have printed off something  like almost 300 pages today for our first week of class.  I am trying to take advantage of our down time to get some prep work finished.  My boys stayed pretty busy on their own.  We tried out a new geography game.   My boys loved it.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM
We went on a field trip on Monday, Tuesday they did 3 hours in a classroom not doing much according to them. Today we knocked out 2 units of science each.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM
School was a failure today. LOL

The boys went to co-op for literature and they did math.

DD did only math and reading.

Today was DH's birthday so DD and I went grocery shopping for a special meal and a gift.

DS1 and I had karate. DS1 has been dealing with depression issues and it was his first full class, without him quitting mid-class or having a total meltdown, in over a month. That's progress. I LOVE our Sensei! He knows of DS's issues and had some good advice for him today but did it as a talk to the whole class. DS said he knew Sensei was directing it at him buy "go it" in a good way.Sensei is also going to give him a private lesson on Saturday. I think it will help DS get back into it full swing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN