Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's March! What is on your agenda?

Posted by   + Show Post
Spring starts this month! Also, we have St. Patrick 's Day and Easter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (11-17):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Can you believe it is March already?!

ambcortez
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM

We've been doing gardening with some Walmart flowers and watching them grow. It's fascinating. 

maggiemom2000
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Trying to get in some skiing and take advantage of $12 Tuesdays at the ski area in March!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM

We are picking out seeds for gardening.  We are making cheese and yogurt.  On St Pat's day we can pull out our soap and see if it turned to cakes, the boys are getting excited about that.

We are working on fractions and ready to celebrate Pi day!  woohoo!

The boys want to finish the rocks/fossils lessons before we start the plants/life cycle, but they also want to get the plants done early enough to find some frog spawn.  I don't know how we'll fit it all in!  :-)

iknitsweatersyo
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Oh my i have no idea! We are moving at the end of the month so lots of packing and after this week coming up i will officially be homeschooling! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GELiz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:50 PM

i am going to plant peas, leeks and kale tomorrow. I will go to the pool for my arthritis exercise. Starting back on a restrictive calorie diet. i will be taking my product to a convention in Long Island NY, and giving a workshop there. I will be having dinner everyother thursday with the whole family. I will be cleaning up dog poop out of the yard and getting my kindergarten classroom looking great and inviting to put on my advertising fliers.

TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM

We are working on decimals in division, science club starts next week, and so does soccer (Our afternoons will be PACKED!). We have trips planned to the aquarium and the safari park, as well as some fun things - trips to Knott's Berry Farm and Disney, and Pirate's Adventure. We have some fine art rotations we're going to start, and some cooking lessons (Working on knife skills), too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN