Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I had to order something from CBD today. So while I was at it, went ahead and got DS's math for next year and our next science book that they have been wanting! Even picked out a couple extra things for the kids. May wait until Easter to surprise them though.
So excited to have most of next years curriculum taken care of and out of the way!

Who else is working on or almost done planning for next year?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Replies (21-26):
ablessedlife
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting LizzysMom227:

Could you please tell me what CBD is and possibly a website as well? Thank you so very much.

It is christianbook.com.

They sell a lot of homeschooling materials and for decent prices too. Around this time of year many things are on sale. Check it out!
LizzysMom227
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Thanks so much for the info. I'm going to check it out now.

Quoting ablessedlife:

Quoting LizzysMom227:

Could you please tell me what CBD is and possibly a website as well? Thank you so very much.

It is christianbook.com.

They sell a lot of homeschooling materials and for decent prices too. Around this time of year many things are on sale. Check it out!
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I have not had to buy anything new in awhile but I always liked having at least one year, preferably two bought ahead :-)

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I can't wait to get to that point! :) It is definitely getting easier, just because I'm only having to purchase one grade at a time right now. Yay!

Quoting bren_darlene:

I have not had to buy anything new in awhile but I always liked having at least one year, preferably two bought ahead :-)

BraydensMama163
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I've got a lot of stuff saved on my Amazon account but haven't bought anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I was looking at CBD this morning because I think my Memoria Press Latin is on sale, but then some of it looked the same as it usually does, so I wasn't sure. I put it all on my wishlist so it will email me if it changes :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)