Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Terrible Day :(

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
  • 17 Replies
DD(4) had a doctors appointment and I slipped on ice on our porch and took a bad fall. I thought my foot was broken but luckily its just a nasty sprain....but I am still on crutches, in an air cast, and on pain meds for two to three weeks. DDs doctor was not happy with her check-up....her systolic murmur is more prominant than before so she needs an Echovascular Cardiogram ASAP, meaning tomorrow afternoon. I got home from the ER to find my old doggie breathing poorly.....she is 12 and has cancer... so I will take her to the vet first thing in the morning but I think it may be "the day". Ugh.....plus the pain pills, dilaudid, are giving me indomnia and are not helping the foot pain.

(thanks for letting me vent)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kttycat84
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

group hug

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:58 AM
((Hugs))
romacox
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM

So sorry that you are having to go through so much at this time.  But you have friends here who care about you and your family.   feel better 

blueyedbaker
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Hope your day/week gets better.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
*hugs* praying foryyou!
MamaDearie
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM

hugs

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." (Lin Yutang)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

Daisypath Halloween tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersDaisypath Christmas tickersDaisypath Valentines tickers
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM
So sorry you are having all of this boom bard you at once. We are here for you so vent away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jody59
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I am sad for you. Just prayed for you!!!

Jody

Jody59
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I am sad for you. Just prayed for you!!!

Jody     Check Out The Writing Course

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN