Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Next year complete!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 22 Replies
4 moms liked this

So I finally got all next years stuff!

My son's stuff, minus All About Reading Pre-Reading.  Have it but not in pictures.

My daughter's stuff.

I think it will be fun and busy!

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaRae85
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I'm not a member of this group (son isn't old enough yet), but this looks like it's going to be awesome!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Looks awesome!!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Did you order a box or is this everything all laid out that you bought separately ?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM

There is no age limit here. Come and join if you are interested in homeschooling.

Quoting MamaRae85:

I'm not a member of this group (son isn't old enough yet), but this looks like it's going to be awesome!

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Welcome
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Sounds like it will be lots of fun. 

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I ordered Sonlight, which is where all the reading books came from.  I pieced it together with Lightning Lit and Essentials in Writing. The rest I got through Rainbow Resource, except Math In Focus, I got that through Amazon and the publisher.

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM

There is no age limit on homeschooling.  My son will be 3 when we start formal schooling because he wants to.  I've been playing with numbers, letters, pictures, and the like with him since he was 1 and only when he wanted to.  Besides that we would read and play with toys.  I'm hoping that all his stuff will last two years, so I can get a headstart on the coming years, but we shall see.

Quoting MamaRae85:

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Looks Awesome! Looks like one fun year of learning.
I thought that looked like Sonlight. :) I drool over their catalog every year. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I love the geography through art book.  I am teaching a class very soon using it.  Next year I want to teach a creative math class and I am thinking of using the number balance.  Very cool stuff.  K'nex has a math and geometry set that I want to get as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN