Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
So i grew up being home schooled and my friends at the time told me that i was lucky to be homeschooled cuz i could stay in my pj's all day or in other words no need for me to change clothes to go to school. Sure i could have but i never did cuz i never liked being in my pj's during the day. Would you let your homeschooled child stay in their pj's during school hours or all day??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM

We have declared PJ days.  It's usually test day.  I want them to be VERY comfortable when taking tests to head off all the test anxiety I had when younger.

cjsix
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM

pj's ...if we aren't going anywhere

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Nope, I'm very big on getting into dressed for the day clothes before heading downstairs.  Christmas is our big day to wear PJs all day, and I can't do it.  Just isn't me.

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM

We go back and forth. I dont like to hang out in pjs but they do sometimes.

maggiemom2000
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

My 11 yr old DS wears just underwear to bed, and usually spends most of his day wearing only his underwear. He does not like clothes. If it is cold he walks around with a blanket. As long as he is dressed if someone comes over or we go out, Im fine with that. I've got bigger fish to fry :-)

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM

My dd and I always get dressed, it's usually the first thing we do.  My ds not so much.  Many days he is a pj man all day.  I'm ok with it as long as he takes a bath and puts clean pjs on before bed.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM

My  boys have pajamas quite often. 

Rust.n.Gears
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok everyone in this house sleeps in their underwear. I see pajamas as a comfort thing. We wear them around the house all the time. Yes the kids will wear them out .... I will not. I also let the 4 year old go to the library in his monster costume from Halloween. Meh.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM

We do if they want.  Most of the time they get dressed and we go outside and play afterschool.

Mommynay2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Just as long as she showers the night before or in the morning, she can stay in her pajamas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)