Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How do you organize your paper clutter?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have so many worksheets to have the kids do, or keep, or toss. How do you keep from being overran with stuff?

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Replies (11-12):
lucsch
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:37 AM

A 3-hole punch and binders. We use the notebooking concept--not so many worksheets--but it is still paper.

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Not generating a lot that needs to be kept yet, but I still have a lot from ODS's public school career, in a couple of binders and in a document box I purchased at a craft store.
Right now, LO is working hard to stuff every drawer of my sideboard with his "arts," as he calls it. I periodically shuffle through there and discard anything beyond salvage; he likes to reuse his papers and paste projects repeatedly. I have been really casually looking for a decent system for the future, since I know most of the current mess will be tossed once LO moves on to the next phase, and my storage needs will be so different then. It doesn't bother me that much right now to wait, although I would like to get my silverware and table linens out of their pillowcase bags in the linen closet and into their rightful homes. (I should probably just sell that stuff, since I live a different life now...)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)