Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Since I'm new and there are some other newbies let's share with everyone where we live.
Were you born/raised there?
Do you like it?
If you could live ANYWHERE where would it be?

I live in NW Indiana.
I was born and raised it NE Indiana, close to Ohio.
I hated the town I grew up in so that's why I moved. I like where we live now but it's not somewhere that I want to have my roots. We are planning on moving to TX within the next cpl years.
I would pick Italy!!!!! I want to visit there so bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-17):
charla_r
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:45 PM
I am in southern MD. I was born and raised in NC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeweldragons
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I live in OH.   But will be moving to the Middle East hopefully in the next few months.

I was born in PA but have lived in OH majority of my life. 

No it sucks.  I hate all this cold weather we are having.  Our news weatherman says we may not get a warmup in temps until April.  There's also nothing to do here.

Greece. 

serendipitykdk
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I live near Bethany Beach; was born in Baltimore, MD but never lived there...grew up living overseas in various countries until we settled in Northern VA for middle/high school.  Like the beach a lot but given a choice would live in Greece or a small island in the Pacific.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I live in PA, below Pittsburgh.  I grew up 2 counties NE of here.  I love living in VERY Rural mountain areas although I always planned on moving to Virginia Beach when I was younger.  But I married a Mountain Boy and I guess you can't even take the boy out of the mountain. LOL!

oredeb
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM

oregon, and not born here but raised here

yes i love oregon!!!

if i could live anywhere it'd still be oregon!

mrs.miller89
by Sharayah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I live in central OK, born and raised here. I like it but don't want to stay here forever, we are planning to move to Alaska where my dad lives in a few years when we can afford it. I'd really like to live in Ireland.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I live in Pa. 

Were you born/raised there?  No. I was born in Champaign/Urbana but raised in Pekin-Peoria, IL.
Do you like it?  No. I do not like where I live. Thank God we are moving in about 2 weeks! yay! 
If you could live ANYWHERE where would it be?   I would live almost anywhere, but where I live now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)