Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

ADs

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
Is there any way to shut those darn videos off on the side of the screen?
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I would love to know the same thing! I hate them & would love to turn them off for ever!

I wonder if we complained to cafemom if they would take them off?

blueyedbaker
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM
My problem is is that I pay for 5GB a month through Verizion. I can't get cable or WIFI. It's kind of like a hot spot. AND those darn videos add up and burn my GBs up!
Quoting usmom3:

I would love to know the same thing! I hate them & would love to turn them off for ever!

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Oh that is bad, for me they are just an annoyance when I want to surf CafeMom & listen to podcast at the same time.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

My problem is is that I pay for 5GB a month through Verizion. I can't get cable or WIFI. It's kind of like a hot spot. AND those darn videos add up and burn my GBs up!
Quoting usmom3:

blueyedbaker
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM
They brought cable/Verizion about 5 miles from our house. We couldn't believe it. Everyone down our road wanted it but the company wouldn't bring it any further. So on one side of us it's 5 miles away and the other side of us it's 3 miles away. Just plain sucks!!
Quoting usmom3:

Oh that is bad, for me they are just an annoyance when I want to surf CafeMom & listen to podcast at the same time.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Boy do I know your pain, we can only get dial up or satellite because we are way out in the county. The Satellite that we have is slow compared to DSL but still much faster then dial up.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

They brought cable/Verizion about 5 miles from our house. We couldn't believe it. Everyone down our road wanted it but the company wouldn't bring it any further. So on one side of us it's 5 miles away and the other side of us it's 3 miles away. Just plain sucks!!
Quoting usmom3:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting usmom3:

oredeb
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM

i wish i knew also!! such a pest!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Do you have pop up blocker apps?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN