Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm always going to consignment and thrift stores building up our library. I'm actually going to have to go get a new book shelf because we are out of space! I get reading books, textbooks, coloring books, used work books...whatever i can find! Then the kids can get into them all whenever they want. I love seeing them read to each other or grab a work book all on their own and help each other out to do the activities. Makes the job of homeschooling a lot easier for me when they are learning on their own haha! Do you have a home library? Any other ideas of things to stock up on? I was thinking games and puzzles would be good too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (11-11):
jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM

About a month ago my son came to me and told me there has been a question that has been nagging at him since we started homeschooling 6 years ago.  He wanted to know how flowers follow the sun.  I told him I have a book for that!  It was an app joke but I am not sure if he got it or not.  I went and grabbed a botany book that answered his question in more detail than I could ever do.  I am in the process of converting our school room into a library.  We are running out of room.  I love books.  I am ashamed to admit it but I have a serious addiction.  It is called Amazon.  I have even resorted to selling items so I can buy more books.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)