Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 Reasons Why Doctors and Lawyers Homeschool Their Children

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (11-16):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Too cool
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coala
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Interesting article.  Thanks for sharing.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Very cool.

It would have been more cool if she had done enough research to know that not all states allow homeschoolers access to special needs services or sports though... lol.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Thanks for posting! I had to pin it. In some ways, I consider Pinterest my Personal Passive Proselytizing Platform. LOL.
MomDocKathleen
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Thank you for reposting my article. Many have asked: "How do you #homeschool and work full-time?" Here's my real-life answer (see addendum): ow.ly/jyKN1

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Thank you for writing it & joining our group so that other Moms that want to homeschool but just aren't sure how to do it & work too can be inspired by you & your family!

Quoting MomDocKathleen:

Thank you for reposting my article. Many have asked: "How do you #homeschool and work full-time?" Here's my real-life answer (see addendum): ow.ly/jyKN1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)