Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

...... What would you like to study for your lessons?                        

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Replies (51-51):
katinahat
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Really? How so? I haven't heard that. I read about Lebed challenging whether e=mc^2 works in space back in January, where he said that gravitational mass may not always equal inertial mass. But I haven't heard any other counterarguments for e=mc^2.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh, I'm sorry. I should have put that in my post. It is his theory of          E=MC squared.  His theory just doesn't work out when applied to quantum math. 

Quoting katinahat:

They really are interesting. Honestly, it's what I do with most of my free time lol-- read up on random topics from .edu sites, studies, and articles. I figure that I should never stagnate in my lifelong education.
Which Einstein theory do you mean? Einstein definitely didn't agree that the Heisenburg uncertainty principle was an integral part of physics (surprise, thank you quantum!), but I'm not sure which of his theories you're referring to as being thrown out.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oooooooooohh >> Those are so deep!  And quite informational too I might add. :)  Did you know that in Quantum math, the Einstein thoery is thrown out?

Quoting katinahat:

Quantum mechanics! It's SO fascinating :) Or immunology. I've been reading quite a bit about that lately.

Christian, vaccinating, fun-loving, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, positive disciplining, nerdy, extended rear-facing, bookworm, creative, outdoorsy, autodidactic, friendly family.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -- Mother Teresa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN