Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what's going in the baskets this year guys? What are the plans for Easter day (if you celebrate)?

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (11-12):
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Keira got a novel (The Cheshire Cheese Cat), artists colored pencils, bubbles, and way too much candy.  Collin go an awesome Nat Geo animal encyclopedia, artist colored pencils, bubbles, and way too much candy.  :)  I love holidays, but am glad this one is over.  

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
The girls got princess bubbles, bubble bath,egg shaped chalk, crayons, and a few pieces of candy!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)