Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day! Will you play any tricks?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Nope I have little to no sense of humor when it comes to practical jokes. IDK why but I get so irritated and get my feelings hurt easy. :(

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Aw. Definitely not your type of holiday.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Nope I have little to no sense of humor when it comes to practical jokes. IDK why but I get so irritated and get my feelings hurt easy. :(

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I know. My poor DH loves these types of holidays. But I'm the 2nd to the youngest of 4, with 2 older brothers who were constantly "preparing me for kidnapping" which was their way of excusing doing stupid things to me - lock me in a closet, tie me to a chair, etc....lol...so, yeah....not my holiday...lol...

Quoting mem82:

Aw. Definitely not your type of holiday.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk, I can't really do anything with them around. I could always sew hubby's pants legs shut during the night I guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

This is me exactly.  I'm not even going to mention to my kids that its April Fools day.  I'm hoping the whole day will go by with nobody noticing.  

Quoting KickButtMama:

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My MIL... she loves my kids, her only grandkids.   We have four.   She isn't a "kid person"... but like I said, she loves them.

That being said, I'm thinking she thinks we are a little nuts to have four and even nuttier if we want more.

We are sending her an E-card that says Happy Easter Grandma!!   Then we will list the current four kids' names and send her a faked sonogram picture of triplets!!!   LOL!!!

Lynette
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I am going to stick google eyes to a bunch of stuff in the fridge. That will be a funny surprise when they look in there for stuff! Saw this on Pinterest a month ago and have been looking forward to it!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I just sent hubby the 'I'm pregnant!' text. Lol he may or may not believe it. 8) I know, I know. So cliché
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Quoting mem82:

I just sent hubby the 'I'm pregnant!' text. Lol he may or may not believe it. 8) I know, I know. So cliché

My sister did that to her ex one year (they were married then), she even sent a picture of a positive pregnancy test lol.

DesireMM
by Desire' on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM

We will not be playing any tricks. We are already having problems with my DS who is 10 yrs old doing it non-stop to his sisters. To the point of hurting their feelings, and I don't have sensitive girls. So we have banned tricks from our house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN