Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where to buy handwriting paper for K-2nd?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

Where do you buy your handwriting paper?  (to help kids with writing their letters and words etc.?)  I am looking for the best online deal here....

EnergyGirlbutterfly

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leighp1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Walmart has it in 500 sheet packs for $5 with .97 shipping.  Sounds like a good deal to me, but it has been years since I had to buy it.  Here is the link I found

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I usually print my own - 

First School

Donna Young

Microsoft 

Guest Hollow Copy Work

COnfessions of a HS'er

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

LilrockerMama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I print from education.com and other sites
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lucsch
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I just picked  pad from Walmart each year, but I did not require a lot of writing at those ages.

OFIH
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I get mine from local stores like Sam's and Costco. I also found an awesome writing pad set from Mead (you can get it at Walmart but I bet you can buy it online at Amazon or the Mead website). There are different levels. One has the top and bottom line raised so the child actually feels where to start and stop. That really helps younger kids. There are levels for older children as well.

OFIH - Controller of chaos, laugher at children's antics, creator of messes, lover of God.
katiebeth1821
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Does it have to be online cause I find paper at the dollar store. I found paper with the dotted lines and everything at the dollor store.

DesireMM
by Desire' on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I get mine at the dollar store as well.

Quoting katiebeth1821:

Does it have to be online cause I find paper at the dollar store. I found paper with the dotted lines and everything at the dollor store.

Joann.HS
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Local educational/ book store here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Last year, I had half of a ream printed (from a website I found through this group) at the blueprint shop where I get everything printed or bound. A professor friend offered to photoshop some in the format I want, with little pics or background themes for unit studies or whatever, but LO isn't writing yet so I haven't taken advantage of the offer. I had never even considered that possibility, and I can't wait to buy photoshop one day to play with it for homeschool. (I feel like I'm saving for 9,000 different wish list items at any given moment.)
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I don't buy it, I just let them write on any paper that we have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)