Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Any other writers in the group?

Not your kids, but YOU!

Do you write a blog or articles? Do you have a non-fiction proposal you're working on? A children's book? A romance novel or fantasy or sci-fi?

What are you working on?

SusanTheWriter ~ Wife, Mom, Author

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
kquad
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I write a few blogs, geneology and kid's tech education.  (teched4kids.com)  If anyone is interested in guest posting let me know.   :)       

crystalhend
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I wrote quite a bit when I was younger but got away from it when I got married and had/having kids. So would love to get back into it again. But again would not know where to start. I wrote romance type stories
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SusanTheWriter
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Just write. :) Look into RWA and local chapters. Join a romance writing forum like Romance Divas. But mostly, you just write. *gg* Good luck!

Quoting crystalhend:

I wrote quite a bit when I was younger but got away from it when I got married and had/having kids. So would love to get back into it again. But again would not know where to start. I wrote romance type stories

avonleajules1
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I am working on a manuscript of Christian women's fiction, in the editing phase. I also do freelance articles and review for Library Journal, The Title Trakk, and Christian Library Journal. I am a blogger at http://www.thewritersalleys.blogspot.com/ a site for encouraging writers.

oredeb
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

hi kquad,you do the geneology stuff so what do you do when your stuck and cant get any futher on a last name?? im new at this!

Quoting kquad:

I write a few blogs, geneology and kid's tech education.  (teched4kids.com)  If anyone is interested in guest posting let me know.   :)       

Kat0038
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I have written a lot of books but never published. I actually thought about blogging but was not certain how to start.

kquad
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Personally I usually take a break from that name and work on another name for a little bit.  I use ancestry.com and usually can spend time filling in more info on the people I have too.  Taking a break gives time for others to find you and sometimes they have info that they can 'trade'.  :)

Quoting oredeb:

hi kquad,you do the geneology stuff so what do you do when your stuck and cant get any futher on a last name?? im new at this!

Quoting kquad:

Kristopher and Konnor

julesjerry
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I am planning to start website for kids, but i am not writer. Any one would like to join with me to start and run this website please

suziejax
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I write at my site & blog for homemakers http://www.homemaker-mom.com/index.html

And my blog  The Homemakers Journey http://www.homemaker-mom.com/the-homemakers-journey-blog.html

SalemWitchChild
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes I write.

I have a couple blogs.

Salem's Creations blog is about my life as a Eclectic Wiccan mom.

The Wiccan Pen blog is where I share my fictional writing. I write mainly paranormal romance.

Other than publishing on the blogs I am an unpublished writer. Still working on it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)