Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you make your own manipulatives and teacher resources?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 11 Replies

Pinterest has certainly helped me up my game. LOL

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Mobile Photo

I just made these and both of my littles got so excited.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Mobile Photo

HA! He does have undies on, I promise!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Mobile Photo

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I make most of my own worksheets anymore.  I get so frustrated when I search for a worksheet and then find that the site that has a great one charges an anual fee to print them!  Stupid!  So I made my own domino math facts worksheet, my own weather icons stickers, my own water cycle sheet.  It's easier to just make my own than search for a good one!

Those are really cute bottle cap numbers!  We don't have enough bottle caps to make them, but I'll bet I could find something to make them out of!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

We go through a gallon of milk a day so it didn't take long to save them up. LOL I actually have 22 more that I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

Do you add pictures to your worksheets? What program or whatever do you use? Just Word? I would love to make more of my own worksheets.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I make most of my own worksheets anymore.  I get so frustrated when I search for a worksheet and then find that the site that has a great one charges an anual fee to print them!  Stupid!  So I made my own domino math facts worksheet, my own weather icons stickers, my own water cycle sheet.  It's easier to just make my own than search for a good one!

Those are really cute bottle cap numbers!  We don't have enough bottle caps to make them, but I'll bet I could find something to make them out of!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Oh they are bigger than I thought!  We could definately save up enough milk caps!

Just Word.  I use the insert shape function a lot!  It's actually pretty easy.  We added photoes for our Rebus reading.  The boys made a couple stories and we would take out the names and put a picture in its place so Levi could read the story too (he's 6).  Oh and clip art I LOVE clip art!

Quoting mem82:

We go through a gallon of milk a day so it didn't take long to save them up. LOL I actually have 22 more that I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

Do you add pictures to your worksheets? What program or whatever do you use? Just Word? I would love to make more of my own worksheets.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I have Office...XP or something and it just doesn't want to work for me. I'm going to have to have Hubby find me a better version.

I'm a terrible picture taker so they do look a little wonky. LOL

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Oh they are bigger than I thought!  We could definately save up enough milk caps!

Just Word.  I use the insert shape function a lot!  It's actually pretty easy.  We added photoes for our Rebus reading.  The boys made a couple stories and we would take out the names and put a picture in its place so Levi could read the story too (he's 6).  Oh and clip art I LOVE clip art!

Quoting mem82:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I'm horrible at pictures too!  We gave Levi a kids' digital camera for his brithday and the kids take the pictures!  They are really better than I am. LOL  And they never complain about the pics anymore!

Quoting mem82:

I have Office...XP or something and it just doesn't want to work for me. I'm going to have to have Hubby find me a better version.

I'm a terrible picture taker so they do look a little wonky. LOL

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

charla_r
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I love Interest for educational game ideas, printable preschool activities, and craft projects. I have pinned so many ideas already!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I might be a bit...addicted.

Quoting charla_r:

I love Interest for educational game ideas, printable preschool activities, and craft projects. I have pinned so many ideas already!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)