Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Where's Sonja (kirbymom)?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Has she been around and I'm just missing her?  I guess I'm just a bit worried about her, she's usually so active in here.  

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I thought I saw her post a few days ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Maybe, I'm not always here a lot so I could just be missing her.  It's funny how(online) people become a part your daily life .....

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I know, I think of the lady's in this group as my friends.

Quoting irvinehiker:

Maybe, I'm not always here a lot so I could just be missing her.  It's funny how(online) people become a part your daily life .....

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I thought I saw her post the other day.
and ditto on the online mom friends. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Andrea on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Me too:)  I usually share a cup of coffee with you girls every morning.  Sontimes I feel like I know the ladies in this group better than my friends in real life.  

Quoting usmom3:

I know, I think of the lady's in this group as my friends.

Quoting irvinehiker:

Quoting usmom3:

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I have not seen her on in a few days.  I like talking to you ladies more than most people here because most people in my life judge me.  Minus my husband. 

Even my sister who I babysit her dd and teach her judges me.  She seems to think because her 4 year old can read a bit I need to teach her where my 6 and 7 year olds are and gets mad when I refuse.  Her dd doesnt know all the letter sounds.   She also makes comments if my anxiety is acting up or we have a lot going on and I only have my oldest 2, who are required to do school, do school work.  She does pay me, but it is way less than she would pay anywhere else and she doesnt have to pay me if she doesnt want.  I would never turn my niece away.

So you ladies are a breath of fresh air.   It is easier to talk homeschool here because I do not feel judged.

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this

It warms my heart to know that I am not the only one that feels this way about this group & all of the wonderful strong women in it!.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I love this group and you guys are so helpful and nonjudgmental. I don't have many friends. My hubby laughs at me when I say my cafemom friends, but I honestly think of you guys as friends!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Isn't she in the process of moving to Erie?  I've missed her too!  I love all you girls!  Even my hubby talks about how I should go "talk" to my cafemom friends and de-stress!

lifesadream83
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I havent seen her in a while either but i am not sure about the moving part....I wake up and head to my cafemoms too! usually over breakfast no coffee for me until lily's done nursing though...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)