Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

THANK YOU!! (Likely calling CPS)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

Thank you so much for the comments and support.  I have really needed it.  My sister did a 180 on us yesterday.  He is once again a victim and it's his pain that is the problem, not the fact that he's a... (fill in the blank).  Today she is taking the kids to go and see their dad.  She wanted to take them home tonight but neither of the girls want to go.  My neice told my daughter that the reason her dad is in the hospital is because he got so mad at her mom that he shot himself in the leg.  This is the kind of enviornment they are used to. :*(

My mom has decided to tell her tomorrow morning that she needs to decide if she wants to be a mom or a wife.  Then we'll either help her move or call CPS. My heart hurts so much over this and over what she and the kids are likely going to have to go through.  My DH and I are trying to get the house ready, so we can take them should that be an option.

Thank you again for your help and support!  I'm sorry to bring this drama here, I just didn't know where else to go.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM

You ARE doing the right thing. Hang in there.

*hugs*

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

hugs

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM

hugsI hope it goes well.  I am sorry this is happening.  Sometimes women just can not see for themselves they are being abused.

Precious333
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Hugs..praying over the situation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I haven't been on for a week or so, so I don't know the back story. It sounds like a very rough situation. The best interest of the kids need to be first and foremost. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
You guys are doing the right thing. This horrible situation could turn into the best thing that happened to those kids. ((Hugs))
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I really hope your sister picks the kids over him!

audreesmama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Good luck to everyone.
Cemommster
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I have been reading this.  My thoughts and prayers have been with you.

BIL is addicted to the pain meds on top of his pain and your sis is just an enabler.  Sad sad situation.

oredeb
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM

will be praying the lords will in the situation and for all the families

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)