Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Love it or leave it? PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

I can't decide if I should pay for the lifetime membership to notebookingpages.com or not. We're switching over over from textbooks and worksheets(which are repetitive and get boring) to more laid back(?) type learning books and notebooking/lapbooking. The kids like mixing it up and doing things differently here and there and being creative. But is that site worth the money or should I just hunt down what I need through google? Any thoughts or input is will be very helpful.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM

How much is it? How many kids are you homeschooling? How many more years will you be homeschooling? Do you plan on helping your kids homeschool their kids?

Depending on the answer to those questions would depend on if I felt it was worth the money to get.

skeletor1017
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM

$99. Currently 2 and two later on. I'll be HSing forever :) Please don't make me think that far into the future. LOL. It probably is worth it but I just don't like big numbers.

Quoting usmom3:

How much is it? How many kids are you homeschooling? How many more years will you be homeschooling? Do you plan on helping your kids homeschool their kids?

Depending on the answer to those questions would depend on if I felt it was worth the money to get.

Kat0038
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I was honestly thinking about doing something very similar. I thought I would have my daughter scrapbook every day what was memorable to that day, what she learned, what she liked, what she did, etc. I thought it would be a good way of starting a type of journal for her. So I think its a good idea. 

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I agree with you I don't like them ether. I had the same dilemma with jumpstart.com needles to say I didn't chose lifetime membership & now regret it. If you have the money I would just get it & even if you don't use it all the way to the end with the first 2 you might need it for the second 2, just don't lose your log in information!

Quoting skeletor1017:

$99. Currently 2 and two later on. I'll be HSing forever :) Please don't make me think that far into the future. LOL. It probably is worth it but I just don't like big numbers.

Quoting usmom3:

oredeb
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM

skeletor if ;your really into notebooking go for it!! if it would have been around when my kids were young i'd a done it!! we did notebookng lapbooking, everything booking all though our schooling years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)