Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What annoys you most?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 51 Replies

I get so annoyed with sharpening pencils I have been trying to switch over to all mechanical and my kids still keep dragging these stupid #2 pencils out of the air.... So what object of homeschooling annoys you the most?

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Pencils! We have gone through more then 100 pencils, it's like they magically fly away. There's never one that's sharpened either.

OakesMama
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad to hear someone besides me is having a pencil issue, I'm trying to find one right now! lol

Quoting cjsmom1:

Pencils! We have gone through more then 100 pencils, it's like they magically fly away. There's never one that's sharpened either.

tinkerspell
by Kera on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

me three i can never find a damn pencil to save my life 

Quoting OakesMama:

I'm glad to hear someone besides me is having a pencil issue, I'm trying to find one right now! lol

Quoting cjsmom1:

save the date

cjsmom1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I just don't understand how we've gone through so many, I only have one child. I have a bucket on his desk for pencils that is usually empty or has two pencils with no points. I can't wait until he can just use a pen.

Quoting OakesMama:

OakesMama
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM

that's why I'm trying to switch to mechanical ones! but they keep disappearing and those old #2's UNSHARPENED keep showing up!

Quoting cjsmom1:

I just don't understand how we've gone through so many, I only have one child. I have a bucket on his desk for pencils that is usually empty or has two pencils with no points. I can't wait until he can just use a pen.

Quoting OakesMama:

OakesMama
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I now have 29 unsharpened pencils and can''t find a pencil sharpener either! 

ablessedlife
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Quoting OakesMama:

LOL!
I can't switch to mechanical because my oldest (10) keeps taking them apart and losing the pieces!
ablessedlife
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
3 moms liked this
What annoys me most is how the kids lose focus as soon as I turn my back.
cjsmom1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
I thought about that but I know it'd constantly run out of lead.

Quoting OakesMama:

that's why I'm trying to switch to mechanical ones! but they keep disappearing and those old #2's UNSHARPENED keep showing up!

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting OakesMama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OakesMama
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Oh no!

Quoting ablessedlife:

Quoting OakesMama:

LOL!
I can't switch to mechanical because my oldest (10) keeps taking them apart and losing the pieces!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)