Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's official!! We are doing it!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this

We have been wanting to homeschool for a while (when I say we...I mean me and then about a year ago my hubby got on board).  I have a crazy salary job that I love but keeps me from my family and doesn't allow for my kids to do too much outside of ps.  Anyway,  I joined a direct selling company 13 months ago(I'm horrible at sales but this has been fun) and now I am leaving my job next month and we are starting HS this fall.  I cannot believe that our dreams have finally come true.  My kids are really excited too.  So...those of you that are lurking and "wish" that you will be able to HS one day..don't give up!

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by debbie on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

awwww disney thats so neat, i love hear this!! so glad for you! congratulations homeschooling mom!! how old are you kids? any plans yet for what your using? how your teaching etc?

disneyrocks
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Mine will be 5 and 7 when we start.  K and 2nd grade.  I'm going to themed units based around books and activities and see how that goes for now.  I'm going to try a more traditional approach but laid back.  My oldest is a wee bit on the OCD side so she thrives with structure

romacox
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

high five

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
That's wonderful! Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so happy for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)