Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Career Week

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
Have anyone did career day week with your children to help them with their career to see what they want to be. Look up history go out on field trips. Write what we did saw. Any other ideas??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chillisarah
by Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM

good idea! I love this is suggestion but I haven't done this yet.  

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM

My kiddos could probably just wander our subdivision and talk to neighbors. Lol.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM
What are some of the things you would do?

Quoting Chillisarah:

good idea! I love this is suggestion but I haven't done this yet.  

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM
What kind of fields trips would you do

Quoting AutymsMommy:

My kiddos could probably just wander our subdivision and talk to neighbors. Lol.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I don't know, frankly.

We have attornies, teachers, nurses, landscapers, pharmacists... all in our neighborhood. I would probably just let them run around and talk to the neighbors (interview them). Lol.

Quoting motheroffour186:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

motheroffour186
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM
That is different i understand

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I don't know, frankly.

We have attornies, teachers, nurses, landscapers, pharmacists... all in our neighborhood. I would probably just let them run around and talk to the neighbors (interview them). Lol.

Quoting motheroffour186:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN